Fender Road Worn 60' Strtocaster - 3-Tone Sunburst
p>Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments. The Road Worn ’60s Stratocaster sounds, looks and feels like it’s been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1960s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it’s a must-have for the Strat player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- Color: 3-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7.25"
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5'
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green
- Pickups: Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R, nickel plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Includes deluxe gig bag