Fender Ltd. Select Telecaster - White Blonde - Gold Hardware - Birdseye Maple Neck 6.2lbs.
The Fender Select Telecaster elevates our very first legendary guitar model to the epitome of elegant style and formidable sonic substance, with a stunning White Blonde gloss-lacquer finish and natural binding on a resonant honeycomb-chambered ash body. Its modern “C” shaped birdseye maple neck, Bi-Flex™ truss rod system for rock-solid stability, a satin lacquer back finish and rear-headstock “Fender Select” medallion. The smooth-playing compound radius birdseye maple fretboard (9.5”-14”) has 22 medium jumbo frets, stylish black pearloid position inlays and a gloss lacquer finish. Crisp, clear signature sound comes from new Fender Select Telecaster single-coil neck and bridge pickups with three-way switching and a no-load tone control that delivers the natural uncolored sound of the bridge pickup when dimed.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Style: Solid Body (Chambered)
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Select Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fender Select Single-Coil Tele
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Hardware: Gold
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed with Pearl Buttons
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius
- Fretboard: Birdseye Maple
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Bird's Eye Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Micro-Tilt™
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Case: Custom G&G Quality Case®