Fender Custom Shop Quilted Redwood Telecaster Relic - Twisted Tele Pickups 6.4lbs.
The Fender Custom Shop Quilted Redwood Top Telecaster Electric Guitar first catches your eye with its exceptional top of quilted redwood. The back and sides are Okume, a tonewood resembling maple that's relatively lightweight, so a little easier on your shoulder. Custom Shop appointments include hand wound Twisted Tele pickups with modern wiring and Greasebucket tone curcuit. The maple neck sports an ebony fingerboard and 6105 fretwire for playing comfort and feel. This unique Tele comes complete with a nice hardshell case packed with goodies.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Redwood Quilted
- Body wood: Okume
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple 3-piece
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Neck Pickup: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Wiring: Modern wiring Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way Hardware
- Fixed Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Top wood Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap, cable, cloth and owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States