Fender American Professional Telecaster - Natural Finish - Maple Neck - Case - 7.4lbs
The Fender American Professional Telecaster solidbody electric guitar has been crafted to give you the best design elements from classic vintage Teles, along with the most popular modern features, in one gig-ready instrument. Tim Shaw designed the two V-mod single-coil pickups for a vintage voice that is balanced across all the switch positions. And Fender's popular neck carve has been enhanced to a Deep-C profile that increases playing comfort. With all the elements that make Fender guitars legendary, the Fender American Professional Telecaster is a classic that will feel right at home in your hands.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Color: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Redesigned Ashtray cover bridge plate with compensated brass barrel saddles
- Tuners: Staggered Modern tuning machines
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case