Fender American Professional Jaguar - Rosewood Fingerboard - Olympic White
The Jaguar was always an adventurous design, and the Fender American Professional Jaguar solidbody electric guitar keeps the adventure alive. A classic combination of chrome, plastic, and alder delivers the classic "Fender sound," which is kicked into overdrive by a set of overwound V-Mod single-coil pickups. A treble bleed circuit ensures ample high end at all volume settings. You'll love feel of this guitar's rosewood-topped Deep "C" neck, with its shorter 24" scale and easy-playing narrow-tall frets. Experience extreme stability, by virtue of this guitar's redesigned bridge and tremolo. The Fender American Professional Jaguar is the next stage of the solidbody electric guitar's evolution.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Brass Mustang saddles, screw in trem arm
- Tuners: Modern staggered cast/sealed
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Jaguar Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (treble bleed circuit), 1 x master tone, 2-way slide switch: (phase), 4-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case