Fender American Pro Telecaster Deluxe - Shawbucker - Rosewood Fingerboard - Sonic Gray - 7.6lbs
Today's version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player-oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat. With its flexible sound and vintage-voiced pickups, the Telecaster Deluxe adds a touch of girth to the traditional Telecaster twang and bite. From pop and punk to the most brutal modern metal, the Telecaster Deluxe has powered countless recordings and infinite stages, creating the music we love.The pair of warm, rich-sounding ShawBucker humbucking pickups are voiced specifically for each position, producing powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA.
Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern "Deep C"-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane Neck
- Modern "Deep C"Neck
- Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays:White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (700, 706, 721), 3-Ply Parchment (748)
- Pickups: Shawbucker 2T (Bridge), Shawbucker 1T (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and Neck Pick-ups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup w/ Treble Bleed), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2.
- (Bridge Pickup w/ Treble Bleed), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Case