Collings MT2 A-model Mandolin - Seasoned Red spruce top - Premium maple back and sides.
The MT2 is our fully appointed A-model with a seasoned Red spruce top and premium maple back and sides. With its superb tone, elegant stylings and unmatched playability, the MT2 is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears.
- Construction: A-style
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck: Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole : F-holes
- Body Binding: Tortoise Binding
- with b/w top and side purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: b/w side purfling
- Peghead Binding: Tortoise
- with b/w side purfling
- Bracing: Tone bars
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut: 1 1/8"
- String Spacing: 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile: Rounded V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and flourish
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ ivoroid buttons
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius: 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tailpiece: Collings original tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case: Collings A Style Handcrafted Case