Collings MF5 Mandolin - Sunburst - Adironcack Top - Flamed Maple Back & Sides
The Collings MF5 is our fully appointed F-model with a carved seasoned Red spruce top and premium maple back and sides. With its superb tone, elegant stylings and unmatched playability, the MF5 is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears.
- Construction: F-style
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck: Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole: F-holes
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Peghead Binding: Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Bracing: Tone bars
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut: 1 1/8"
- String Spacing: 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile: Rounded V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and flourish
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ ivoroid buttons
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius: 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL