Bourgeois L-DBOS Sunburst - Aged Tone Adirondack Top - Mahogany Back and Sides - MOP Dots
Utilizing Bourgeois' Aged Tone torrefaction technology, this guitar combines vintage small-body character and bark with Dana's signature articulation and response. The result is a versatile instrument with tons of personality, perfect for finger-style blues, old-time accompaniment, and comfortable couch-playing. This version features a hand-applied dark sunburst finish
- Top Wood: Aged Tone Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring Ivoroid on End
- Buttwedge: Body Wood • Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Ivoroid on End with Back
- Neck: 15 Degree pitch angle
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Fretboard: 14 Fret Ziricote
- Fretboard Inlay: MOP Tiny Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Ziricote
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel with Oval Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge: Ziricote Rectangular - 2.2
- Pins: Ivoroid - No Dots • Pickguard: LDBO / Celluloid
- Top Color: Sunburst
- Additional AT: Finish,Hide Glue
- Nut Width: 1 23/32
- Scale Length: 25”
- Bridge Spacing: 2.2
- Upper Bout Width: 10 1/4"
- Waist: 8 1/2”
- Lower Bout Width: 14 3/4"
- Body Length: 19 5/16”
- Depth at Neck: 3 3/8"
- Depth at Tail-Black: 4 5/16"
- Total Length: 39 3/4"